this room looks really relaxing

i love spiral staircases


looks like it never ends


this one is a bit overkill with the pattern but i LOVE it!

this looks like the stairs used in ace ventura when nature calls. (remember him with the slinky) LOL

i know how much you love white rooms

the lines in this place are so cool.. (too much white for me but....)

love the richness of all the colors in this one.. the bed posts are to die for.

stairs in a jungle

my absolute favorite room ever.. there isn't anything about it i would change..

cool headboard and footboard.
i love and am gaga/crazy for those stairwells. all of 'em. although i am retarded and am nervous walking on stairs when you can see AIR between steps, i still love the look. love it!!!
ReplyDeletewhoa!!! that was the best post for me ever!!!! the spiral stair cases are stunng!!! Thank you sexy, I feel so much better now. My post was way cooler than droll girl's!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so stealing some of these pics!!!! i love the white rooms you chose!!!! I love that bird wallpaper, I actually have it in teal and white but I like the black color better
oh, yes I can't wait for you to hit FL. I totally want to get mojitos with you!! Its so weird and exciting meeting a fellow blogger. like a blind date!!! I'm so getting a brand new outfit for you. i got to sex it up for sexy!!!!
That one patterned spiral staircase made me want to lean over and hurl. But the rest of the pictures were awesome.
ReplyDelete